1. Due to a change in employment, I will likely have less editing time available. Good for me, bad for you.
2. Because I will be especially busy tomorrow, I opted not to set a 1500 DL count for the next roster (version 1.5). This time I will probably wait until 1800-2000 due to the lack of time that would give me between revisions. Next update will probably be some time Saturday.
3. Number Two made his debut here. I guess I'll need more cookie cutter analysis if I can ever hope to keep up.
4. One of the things on my to do list is to get a checklist going for who I've edited so users can easily check the file progress, and compare to the hired goon whose trying to put me out of business.
5. Not really newsworthy but I still suck at HTML and could use all the help I can get spiffying up the blog. It's a one-man operation right now which always has it's pros and cons. We're dealing with some of the cons right now but who said Roster Editing didn't have bumps?