Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Breaking news: 2K Sports are ungrateful bastards

Retouching on the James White subject, I just realized he did the motion capturing for all these new signature moves 2K added to the game.

So how do they repay the man they call Flight? BY REMOVING HIM FROM THE GAME. This situation just gets sadder with every passing moment. And yes, I'm going to harp on this until they rectify it. I wonder how White feels about this.

James White: OHHHHHHH YOU GOTTA SEE THESE MOVES I GOT IN 2K!
Joey Graham: Oh yeah? Let's go, winner gets to backup Renaldo Balkman all season.
James White: Why aren't I on the Rockets or in the free agent pool?
Joey Graham: I guess I win the roster spot by default then :)
James White: WHAT THE **** they even have LYNN GREER and VASELINE SPANOULIS and they haven't even been in the league in 3 years!
Joey Graham: Why don't you pick my brother? He's in the FA pool.
James White: HA-SEUNG JIN!? Hasn't played in 4 years and even he gets to be in the game? I ****ing motion captured!!!!!!!
Joey Graham: Hey it's okay, if it means that much to you, I hear you're in Live 10.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's FUCKED he actually did motion capture... but Joey's brothers? He's a decent scrub! C'mon now! No battle of the scrubs!

Anyway, hate to be a pain, but can I get Raptors updates!?! (that's where I get my Graham love obviously)

Jamie said...

Wow.. You/Someone really needs to point this out.

requiem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.